These are the posts that I’m thinking about. Any preferences? Or suggest your own:
1) Growth and government/private debt: The arithmetic of how long-term growth affects our ability to pay off our private and public debt
2) Multinationals and exports: Are multinationals more or less likely to export from the U.S.?
3) Goldman Sachs and side bets: If you are making a side bet on the economy, do you care who you are betting against?
4) Credit ratings and growth: Did the credit ratings issued by S&P and Moody’s implicitly depend on long-term growth expectations?
5) What can journalists learn from the financial crisis?